My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Current Reading


I finished reading Nora Robert’s Black Rose yesterday. I am almost ashamed to admit that I read Nora Robert’s books. If you have read one of her books, you have read them all. All she does is change the names of the characters and their locales and then follows the same plot. Black Rose was the second installment of her current In the Garden trilogy. The first book was Blue Dahlia. In December Red Lily will be released. I will probably buy that one, too, just to finish the series. I hope after that I can stick to my resolution not to buy any more of her books. I am going to make an exception for her Eve Dallas detective series that she writes under the penname J. D. Robb. These books do cause me to do a little guessing, and they do have a certain amount of humor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.