My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, August 04, 2003

House Cleaning


Today I will vacuum the upstairs rooms. I did this and dusted in both upstairs bathrooms. Tomorrow I am going to use the vacuum tools and clean under as much furniture as I can. Hoover is supposed to release their robotic cleaner by the end of the year. I hope it is something that works and has a price that I can afford.

Sony Aibo


One week until I place my order.

Dr. Smith


It was three weeks ago today that I went for my annual checkup. I had not received my test results so I called this morning. Everything is normal.

Books


Yesterday I finished James Patterson's See How They Run. Now I am reading Patterson's Hide and Seek. I have read about 40 pages and am not sure that I will finish this book. A character has just killed a stray dog by bashing the dog's head with a rock. I don't like this kind of stuff at all.

Soap Opera


I am really getting tired of ATWT. I don't know if they are deliberately trying to transform it into a comedy or if it is just me. I have been watching this show since 1956 and don't know how much more I can stand.

Bank


After ATWT I am going to the Community Bank which is much closer than BOA and get change for my twenties so I can pay Jose and Julie this week.

Mail


The Aetna Explanation of Benefits arrived. The lab work costs three times as much as last year. Not one single clue to explain it.
[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.