My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

My Anger is Bipartisan


I have added a Democrat to my list of incompetents. He is Senator Joseph Lieberman. In 2002 the Democrats were in control of the U.S. Senate. Sen. Lieberman chaired the committee that conducted the confirmation hearings on Michael Brown’s appointment as head of FEMA. ’Democratic Sen. Joseph Lieberman of Connecticut, who led those hearings, called Brown's long-ago stint as assistant city manager in Edmond, Okla., a "particularly useful experience" because he had responsibility for local emergency services.’ FEMA Head Bears the Brunt of Katrina Anger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.