My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, September 05, 2005

A Little Insight into Bush


Well, now I understand why Bush is the way he is. This is what his mother had to say when she visited the evacuees in the Astrodome today: "And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway so this (she chuckled)--this is working very well for them."

Barbara Bush: Things Working Out "Very Well" for Poor Evacuees from New Orleans

Listen to the National Public Radio program where Mrs. Bush made her comments: Houston, we may have a problem

1 Comments:

  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger Sally said…

    Elephant Poop. Gee, I wish I had selected that name for my blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.